Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Marry me to the moon



Marry me to the moon; marry me to the stars

Marry me to the canyons, the meadows, and the shores of the sea

Marry me to the dusks of Autumn and the rains of Spring

Marry me to lavas; marry to the streams

Marry me to earthen rocks and prairie hills

Marry me to the songs of the larks, and the cry of whales

Marry me to morning dew; marry me to rustling leaves

Marry me to the twinkle of smiling eyes, and the blushing of cheeks

Marry me to laughter; marry me to smiles

Marry me to the crashing waves, daisy fields, and hollow trees

Marry me to swaying branches, marry me to rays of sun

Marry me to strength, joy, miracles and hope 

Marry me to what is enduring and so obviously a creation of God

Gif Credit: Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment