Thursday, December 15, 2011

And Then We Ate



This diner is close to my home but it was the first time I went there. I was pleased. The service was good. They have a pretty good assortment of options and it is fulfilling. I am rarely full when I eat out but I was forcing myself to finish my burger and fries.

Inside Bag
Pouring rootbeer in a rootbeer mug, because it's cheaper to buy a whole bottle than the drink you purchase with the meal. 
Fat Burger Crispy Chicken Sandwich. My sister's order. I had a bite and it was delicious.
My order: The Original Fat Burger. My sister and I shared some fries. I like how I got choose my toppings. 
President's Choice Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream. An incredible treat. It has cake pieces but isn't too sweet. The ice cream is creamy. 

Some fake bubbly to celebrate my sister's birthday. It was apple flavor I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment