Thursday, January 26, 2012

The long road/La longue route



I took the long road to get here
That was my mistake, but I don't care
I made a wrong turn a mile or so back
It threw me off, set things out of whack
I could have followed the others ahead
But that would mean passing you instead
You were the destination; the place I want to be
I'm sorry for the wait; will you still love me?

-----
 J'ai pris la longue route pour arriver ici 
C'est mon erreur, mais je n'ai pas de soins 
J'ai fait un mauvais virage un mile de retour 
Il m'a jeté hors, mettre les choses détraqué 
J'ai pu suivre les autres à venir 
Mais cela signifierait que vous passer à la place 
Vous avez été la destination, l'endroit Je veux être 
Je suis désolé pour l'attente; vous m'aimez toujours?

Adelaide Love

Gif Credit: Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment