Friday, January 6, 2012

Moments From My Day

I often feel like a tourist in my city. This may be because I don't go out very often. As a result, everything always look new and exciting, even places I frequent-- like the grocery store in the video.

I always look at other people's blog photos and wonder, "where did they find that spot?" My sister found a photo bloggers spot a while ago and drove me to see. Though we were in my city, the ride felt amusingly toursy. A bit like taking a ride through the country in a foreign country.

Imagine your city through the eyes of a traveler and you'll most likely gain a new sense of enthusiam for it. Exploring doesn't always entail going to new lands; sometimes it means getting a different perspective.

Song: Mister by Francoise Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment