Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

Today is a special day, but tomorrow is even more special because it is leap day and I love the 29th of February. It reminds me of my childhood and how it was Pochacco's birthday (a character created by saniro) I always wanted my birthday to be on that day simply because of how exciting it would feel to wait 4 years before you could celebrate your true birthday. Happy birthday to all the leapers, I hope your day is blessed.

the1727.com

If I could I would purchase my entire wardrobe from the1727.com. The clothes are so delicate and feminine. I wrote more about it here









1 comment:

  1. Great post and lovely outfits! Hope you have a great leap day;) I didn't know Pochacco's birthday was Feb 29!!! well, now i do,lol

    Thanks for dropping by my blog:D

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete