Saturday, July 7, 2012

Seeking Style On Style Says



One of the reasons I love fashion blogging is the ability to get inspired by stylish people in all parts of the world. The World Wide Web has made it easy to see not only what is fashionable in different parts of the world, but what people my age are wearing and to what. Fashion blogs are extremely inspiring and influential to today’s fashion industry and it’s always fun to look at the way they’ve pieced together their outfits.

However, up until recently, it wasn’t easy to imitate a blogger or even celebrity look. Even though countless websites and bloggers were sharing where they got the clothes they weren’t able to let you buy the same or similar items. I’m sure we’ve all been there at least once—you see a great style/fashion blogger outfit and think “WHERE CAN I GET SOMETHING LIKE THAT?”

This is just one of the reasons why I like Stylesays.com. The website is focussed not just on sharing pieces and outfits, but letting members recreate and buy the outfits. Style says tags every item in an outfit photo and provides a link to purchase them, as well as similar items from different price points.

This makes it easy for virtually any budget to be able to grab the looks they love. Stylesay’s clipping tool is incredibly simple to use, and the website is overall addicting! I’ve been a member of this site for a while and my first thought when I joined was “FINALLY!” since I had yet to see any site like it that caters to stylists and fashionistas. It’s a fun way to seek out world wide trends, follow bloggers, get inspired by different styles and of course shop!

Check out their new website and join today! If you have an account follow me. I’ll follow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment