Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Treasure: Wild About Wildfox Advertising

I'm wild over Wildfox Couture at the moment. I found out about the brand early this year, around March, and I've been addicted ever since. The thing is, it's not the clothes I'm crazy about but the way they promote the clothes. Wildfox Couture presents their lines in a short music video commercial, where different models sport outfits featuring the brand. Free People and several other companies do this. But I find Wildfox does it best. The videos are playful, entertaining and let you get a look at the clothes in a rather inspiring manner, as different outfit stream across the screen. I'm hooked on these videos and love seeing what Wildfox has done in previous seasons to showcase their brands clothing. Take a look at the video below to see what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment