Thursday, July 11, 2013

Micha Boot Review


In May, I did an Alloy.com budget hall that included these boots. Known as the Micha Boot, I bought them for $59.90 and wanted to share my review of them with you.
michabootsmichaboot1
What I love about them: These boots look great in person. I've received a ton of compliments on them. I was worried they wouldn't work with my wardrobe and style, but they look great with almost anything whether that be a summer dress, or denim, they just work. The crotched top helps to keep my legs cool on hot days. I was surprised by the quality of the boots. They also make for cute rainboots if it's not pouring heavily.

What I didn't love about them: These boots are easy to walk in and comfortable for the most part; however, my ankle bone was rubbing against the inside which made it a little uncomfortable. They feel better with socks on. Another thing to keep in mind is these boots are a size bigger. I usually buy a nine when buying boots but decided to go with an 8.5 based on reviews. The 8.5 is a good fit, but I may have been able to get away with an 8. I recommend going half a size or a size down from what you normally wear.

Flaws aside, I love these boots. They are very cute and perfect for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment