Friday, August 9, 2013

Review of Fats Burger Backyard Burger

Fats burger is a diner that serves burgers, fries, shakes and other classic diner foods. After getting some not so pleasant news one day, I decided that best way to digest the news was with junk food. 

I've eaten there before and have liked it, but this time I wanted to try something different. I opted for the backyard burger, which has bacon, two oinion rings, lettuce, mayo, BBQ sauce, moza cheese, and a tomato. I don't like tomatos so mine was without. 

I really hope this isn't simply an item for their summer menu because this is one of the best burgers I have ever had! In fact, so far, I can say it is the best 'diner' burger I've had. 

It's so bad for me, but I could eat one every day. I think it is the added BBQ sauce and the cheese they used. The combo is just delicous. I'm craving it as I write. 



2 comments:

  1. Not exactly health food, but boy does that sound good. Where is Fats Burger? Never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fats Burger is in Calgary, Alberta in the NE area. The names is really beffiting of the types of foods the offer :)

    ReplyDelete