Sunday, August 11, 2013

Review of Russell Stover S'mores Bar



Years ago, Hershey had a smores chocolate bar that was absolutely delicious. But alas it has been discontinued. Ever since then, I've been looking for something that comes close. Today, I stumbled across a smores bar from Russel Stover while in the dollar store. I wasn't sure if the wrapper picture and the actual product would be the same, but it is very much a what you see is what you get deal.

Russel Stover is known for having good tasting chocolate. But as someone who doesn't really like chocolate, I can't really back up that claim. What I can say is the smore is almost the same as having an actual smore.

The graham crackers are crumbly but tasty, the chocolate and marshmellow are good and I liked how the marshmellow gave the same effect as it would have if it were roasted.

Combined together, it gives you the feeling of eating a smore by the camp fire, except it's cold. Though I don't have a sweet tooth, I would purchase this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment