Monday, October 14, 2013

Beauty Review: Paula's Choice Pore Normalizing Cleanser



A while ago, my sister did a haul from Paula's Choice and seeing that I needed a new cleaner, threw in the Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser. The reviews were good, so I was excited to use the product. However, I don't know if I can share in the praise surronding this product. I used the entire bottle of the product, which took me a couple months. Below is a video review of my impressions of the product.




 I will say, I like how Paula's Choice has a smaller bottle one can try before committing to the bigger bottle. There's no way, I could have lived with the bigger bottle and the price is unfriendly for a budget seeker. 6oz is $11.00 and the trial size (seen in the video) is $4. If the product had worked, perhaps I wouldn't be concerned with the price. And despite the negative review, I also liked the packaging. It was easy to open and use. The opening makes it easy to control how much you use, so you can prolong and make the product last longer. I however, couldn't wait to be done with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment