Thursday, October 10, 2013

iherb haul


iherb.com is a online webstore that sells health-food, natural, organic, and cruelty free products. They have a range of items, from houseware to beauty, at (usually) affordable prices. I often shop there to get healthy raw or organic snacks, hair care, and skin care products. The tricky thing with the site is getting the best shipping deal. This relies on both package weight and price. Hence, it can sometimes be a balancing act to get all the items I need, at the price I want, without going over the weight limit for a fair shipping price. The video above show my most recent haul from iherb.com. I'm happy to say this was one of those times where I managed to balance everything out.

Thanks for stopping by, please comment and subscribe if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment